Horizontal temporary lifeline for 4 users, with 4 shuttles
Temporary and reusable lifeline specially designed to provide adequate and safe anchoring to 1, 2, 3 or 4 users at work simultaneously.
Total length available: 25 m.
Minimum length of use : 5 m.
- Braided rope of diam. 16 mm with tensioner complete with tension indicator that allows you to stretch the lifeline between two supports.
- Tensioner equipped with a voltage indicator.
- Swivel joint hook type ends in brass that prevents the rope from twisting during use.
- The other end is manufactured, to prevent the rope from accidentally leaving the rail.
- 4 steel shuttles, which allow you to hook the fall arrest system of the various users. They offer greater safety because they allow you to cross each other without having to detach yourself from the lifeline.
Supplied complete with 2 triple action steel carabiners opening 21 mm ref. FA 50 301 23 and an FA 90 107 00 carrying bag.0.
Tensioner: Aluminum and stainless steel.
Swivel end: Brass
Compliance : EU Regulation 2016/425 Annex II using EN 795: 2012, TS 16415: 2013 Type C.C.
DELIVERY 1 WEEK