GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF PRODUCTS www.lavorosicuro.online.
A - Introduction
These General Conditions of Sale govern the sale of products marketed bywww.lavorosicuro.online.All contracts for the purchase of products concluded through the sitewww.lavorosicuro.online they are understood to be governed by these General Conditions.
B - Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
- The contract stipulated between Fingroup SRL and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Fingroup srl, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any manner. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- If the Customer is a final consumer who is a natural person for purposes not related to his professional activity, once the purchase onu www.lavorosicuro.online , will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
C - Purchase methods and instructions
- The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of www.lavorosicuro.online at the time of placing the order and viewable on the websitewww.lavorosicuro.online, as described in the relevant information sheets. Fingroup srl reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to adapt them to those provided by the manufacturers, without any prior notice.
- Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Fingroup srl by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of receipt of the order and an Order Number, to be used in any further communication with Fingroup srl..
- In case of non-acceptance of the order, Fingroup srl undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
- All prices on the site are to be understood as retail prices and, therefore, inclusive of VAT. Fingroup srl reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice.
- Fingroup srl does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods under any circumstances.
- Fingroup srl reserves the right in any case to accept or refuse an order even if it is VALID at its SOLE JUDGMENT.
PUT THE PRODUCTS IN THE CART
To purchase a product, select the category, choose the product and click on the "ADD TO CART" button to add the desired product to the cart, without any obligation. To change the quantity, enter the number of units of the product to be purchased and click on "RECALCULATE TOTAL" to activate the change. At this point you can decide whether to place the order by clicking the "BUY" button, or to continue shopping by clicking on the "CLOSE CART" button. At any time you can check which items have been placed in the cart and remove them if necessary by clicking on "VIEW CART"..
By clicking on the shopping cart button up you can check your shopping, change the quantity of products that have been chosen or remove them from the cart. It is also possible to check at any time the price of the individual products and the amount of the expense made so far, excluding shipping costs which will be calculated automatically at the time of the order. The virtual cart is temporary, ie the content will be automatically deleted when you leave our site.o.
Once you have filled the cart and chosen to proceed with the purchase, through the "BUY"The page for entering personal data and for any billing will be displayed by clicking on"KEEP IT GOING". A screen will be displayed where you can enter the data for shipping if they are different from those previously entered, then choose the preferred payment method and proceed to confirm the order.e.
Once the order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation of the order via email, which will contain the summary of the order as received by us; it is recommended to print a copy or save the text on disk.
All prices entered on the site, in the relative column, are inclusive of VAT, excluding shipping costs. Prices can be changed at any time, without prior notice.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
In the product catalog published on the website www.lavorosicuro.online, since access and the possibility of placing an order online change product availability in real time, Fingroup srl does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods.
Fingroup srl, is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, deriving from the sale of goods and services offered in the catalog published on our site, even for delayed and / or non-delivery of the product, nor for the correspondence of the goods to the specifications published on the site, nor for any other fact not directly attributable to Fingroup Srl.
D - Methods of payment
- Cash on delivery
In case of purchase on delivery, an additional contribution is applied to the total amount of the order. Payment must be made to the courier with cash and must not exceed 3000.00. CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED..
- Advance Bank Transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, the ordered products are kept busy until receipt of the CRO number proving the payment. The transfer must be made no later than 3 days from the date of acceptance of the order. The dispatch of the order takes place only when the actual credit on the c / c of Fingroup srl which must take place within 5 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which, the order is considered automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must include the order identification order number that is issued in the order confirmation email.e.
The bank details on which to make the transfers will be communicated following the order..
ATTENTION: PLEASE ENTER THE ORDER NUMBER IN THE REASON
No computer archive of Fingroup srl contains the customer's credit card data. Under no circumstances can Fingroup srl be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on www.lavorosicuro.online.
All data relating to the credit card and personal data are managed directly by the credit institution carrying out the transaction.
E- Delivery methods
Fingroup srl can only accept orders for delivery in the territory of the Italian state. Fingroup srl does not ship to Mail Boxes and to companies that provide domiciliation services.
For each order placed on the website www.lavorosicuro.online, Fingroup srl issues an invoice for the VAT number holders for the goods shipped. For the issue of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic. The Customer releases Fingroup srl from any liability deriving from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to errors relating to the data provided by the Customer, as the Customer himself is solely responsible for the correct insertion. No change in the invoice will be possible after its issue.
For private customers we issue a receipt that will be shipped with the goods.
The goods are shipped from our warehouses,within 5 working days from the receipt of the order, except in cases where the bank transfer or CREDIT CARD is chosen as the payment method, in this case the goods will be shipped within 5 working days after receiving the payment.
Shipping costs are not free and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when placing the order.
In the case of a cash on delivery order, the additional costs are 8.000
Delivery times are generally:
- from 1 to 2 days for deliveries in northern, central and southern Italy
- from 2 to 5 days for deliveries to the islands.
The delivery times of the ordered goods are purely indicative and may undergo variations due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and road conditions in general or by act of the Authority.
NB: for orders placed on delivery, the deposit is not accepted, it is possible to request it only for orders with prepayment by bank transfer or credit card.).
No responsibility can be attributed to Fingroup srl in case of delay in the fulfillment of the order or in the delivery of the ordered goods.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice; B that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered;o;
The opening of an anomaly file at Fingroup srl is also requested by sending an email to onlinee@ Fingroup.it. Any damage or hidden anomalies must be reported in writing by mail or registered letter with return receipt to the courier whose address is specified on the accompanying document. In the event that the goods delivered and accepted by the customer subject to control, are damaged and not insured, Fingroup srl will reimburse the customer according to the times and amounts established by the courier. The delay in reimbursement is in no way attributable to Fingroup srl, but depends solely and exclusively on the timing of the management of the damage practices by the carrier.
Delivery by courier will take place from Monday to Friday. The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the customer, the courier will retry delivery in the following 24 hours by giving notice; in the event of further absence, storage will be opened by the courier and the Customer will be contacted by Fingroup srl with which he will define the details of the delivery and release of the inventory. If even the fourth attempt is not successful, the goods will be returned to Fingroup srl, with consequent cancellation of the order.
DAMAGE TO INSURED SHIPPING
In the event that an insured shipment is damaged during transport, it is necessary to proceed as follows as appropriate:
1 The damaged goods IS PHYSICALLY at the end user::
- a The customer must accept the goods WITH RESERVE of control; b the customer must check the goods upon delivery. Reports received in the days following the delivery date will not be taken into consideration and in the event that it is damaged, the anomalies found must be affixed to the appropriate courier coupon; c Send a request to open an insurance file by e-mail with relative photos to prove the damage; d Fingroup srl will open the refund procedure with the courier and will communicate the details to the end customer; e The final customer turns to an authorized assistance center indicated by Fingroup srl and will ask for a repair estimate for the object or a declaration of NON REPAIRABILITY by the assistance center; f The final customer will send documentation of the estimate to Fingroup srl which will forward everything to the insurance company which will liquidate Fingroup srl; g On the basis of the amount paid, Fingroup srl will refund the end customer and / or completely replace the goodsa merce
2 The damaged goods HAVE BEEN REFUSED and are PHYSICALLY at Fingroup srl::
- a The end customer must send a request to open an insurance file by e-mail with relative photos to prove the damage; b Fingroup srl will open the reimbursement procedure with the courier and will communicate the details to the end customer; c Fingroup srl will contact an authorized service center and ask for a repair estimate for the object or a declaration of NON REPAIRABILITY by the service center; d Fingroup srl will forward the quote to the insurance company and to the end customer; e The insurance company will liquidate Fingroup srl; f On the basis of the amount paid, Fingroup srl will refund the end customer and / or completely replace the goods.merce.
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLYE)
No damage or delay in repair is attributable to Fingroup srl.
If the package presents damage or tampering, please refuse the package or accept it with specific control reserve. All reports of damage that arrive without the reservation of control will not be taken into consideration, and there will be no refund.
F - Exercise of the right of withdrawal
In accordance with article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and article 9 of DIRECTIVE 2011/83 / EU OF THE PARLIAMENT AND OF THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL, within the framework of the right of withdrawal, the Consumer has fourteen 14 calendar days from the day of receipt, the postmark or the bill of delivery of the product (s) by courier to return the unwanted product (s) or products which he does not need.gno.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform Fingroup srl of his decision to withdraw from the contract, then request the opening of a return procedure for WITHDRAWAL with an explicit declaration via e-mail to email@example.com, in which he must indicate: the date of purchase and the order number and bank details.
You can request a replacement with another item or a refund which will be made by bank transfer or when possible with the same payment method. Fingroup srl has fourteen 14 days on the calendar of receipt of the product / products to make the refund. Fingroup srl will collect the goods, the shipping costs to return the product are charged to the consumer and are not refundable.i.
The Consumer has fourteen 14 calendar days to inform Fingroup srl that he wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal and to obtain a return number for withdrawal from the Customer Service.i.
NB: The Consumer must arrange for the collection of the goods and communicate it to the online e-mail address@ Fingroup.it at the latest 14 days from the date on which he communicated his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal, Article 14, paragraph 1 of DIRECTIVE 2011/83 / EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL.).
with which the Consumer paid the initial transaction article 13, paragraph 1 of DIRECTIVE 2011/83 / EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL. Fingroup srl has the possibility to withhold the refund until the goods are received, article 13, paragraph 3 of DIRECTIVE 2011/83 / EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL.EO).
IMPORTANT NOTE: The right of withdrawal applies only to intact goods including original packaging / packaging and with intact seals, and cannot be exercised for products that by their nature can no longer be resold as new.
For a correct management of the return, the Consumer must systematically indicate the order reference number and his complete contact details. After receiving and accepting the package, and according to the nature of the item, the available stock and the consumer's desire, the Fingroup srl After-Sales service will propose to exchange the item with a similar or equivalent one.
Otherwise, Fingroup srl will make the refund using the same payment method as the initial transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and in any case, he will not have to incur any costs as a consequence of this refund. The refund will correspond to the total order item / shipping costs if the order consists of only one item or if all items in the order are returned.i).
The company Fingroup srl reserves the right at its own discretion to withhold from the refund the amount for any products used, damaged or incomplete compared to what is indicated to be contained in the package.
Return costs related to the application of the right of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal, the shipping costs are charged to the Consumer.
- All products marketed by Fingroup srl are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and by the 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 24/02 for private individuals, for which it applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the same is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee, in compliance with Legislative Decree N. 24/92, is reserved only for the private consumer who is a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form. For purchases for holders of VAT numbers, the guarantee is 12 months, with effect from the date of issue of the purchase invoice. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice or the DDT that he will receive together with the purchased goods.ti.
- The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided in the manner illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging and / or on the sitewww.lavorosicuro.online and in the appropriate area. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs required by the Authorized Service, as well as transport costs, if supported by Fingroup srl.
The manufacturers warranties on the products sold by Fingroup srl do not cover: - the replacement of battery consumables, etc., - the abnormal or non-compliant use of the products, customers are requested to carefully consult the instruction manual attached to the product, - failures and subsequent consequences due to the intervention of a repairer not authorized by Fingroup srl, - failures and subsequent consequences due to external causes for example: accidents, shocks, lightning strikes, power surges ....sione...).
In any case, Fingroup srl cannot be held responsible for any refusal by the manufacturer in applying the guarantee for the reasons set out above. In the event that the repair is not covered by the warranty, the manufacturer will proceed to an estimate. Administrative expenses will be required by the manufacturer in case of refusal to pay the estimate. In the event of an agreement, the customer must make a bank transfer, equal to the total of the estimate, to the order of Fingroup srl.
- In case of lack of conformity, Fingroup srl will restore the conformity of the product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, until the contract is terminated. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, there should not be a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as the transport costs if incurred by Fingroup srl.
- In the event that, for any reason, Fingroup srl is not able to replace a restored or replaced product under warranty, it may proceed, with the prior consent of the Customer, to replace the product itself if it is still in the price list or with another product with the same characteristics and value or, finally, the issue of a discount coupon of the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the time of issue.cio.
- No damage can be requested from Fingroup srl for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements of products under warranty.
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...; to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided.o.
- The personal data requested when placing the order are collected by Fingroup srl and processed on computer media, in order to satisfy the obligations arising from the contract concluded with the customer and may be transferred to third parties for profiling and statistical purposes and email. Fingroup srl guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree N. 196 of 30.06.03. The data controller is Fingroup SRL, VIA Scotti 24, 24122 BERGAMO in the person who from time to time has the legal representation, unless a manager is appointed pursuant to art. 29 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003. The customer, at any time, has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data with written communication to be sent to the registered office of Fingroup srl. The customer, who declares to have received the information pursuant to art. 13 on the rights due to the same, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, has the right to access their data in the manner provided therein. Marketing communications will be sent only with the explicit consent of the Customer issued together with the authorization for processing and sending in the online registration form.e.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating or rectification "
I - COMPLAINTS
- Any complaint must be addressed to Fingroup SRL, Via Scotti 24, 24122 BERGAMO
L - JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The sales contract between the customer and Fingroup srl is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Bergamo.
- The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Fingroup srl without prior notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the site.www.lavorosicuro.online
Cookies consist of portions of computer file code or partial data sent by a server to the user's Internet browser, automatically stored on the user's computer by said browser and automatically sent back to the server at each occurrence or subsequent access to the site. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie itself comes, the lifespan of the cookie or how long it will remain on the user's device and a value, which is usually a unique number generated randomly. At each subsequent visit the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them first-party cookies or to another site that recognizes them third-party cookies. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device and have different purposes such as, for example, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering favorite sites and, in general, improving the browsing experience. They also help ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more targeted to a user and his interests.oi interessi.
If the user decides to disable cookies, this could affect and / or limit his browsing experience within the Sites, for example he may not be able to visit certain sections of a Site or he may not receive personalized information when visiting the Sites.i.
The operating modes as well as the options for limiting or blocking cookies can be adjusted by changing the settings of your internet browser. The majority of internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically, however the user can change these settings to block cookies or to be warned whenever cookies are sent to his device. There are several ways to manage cookies, for this purpose it is necessary to refer to the help screen of your browser to check how to adjust or change the settings of the same. In fact, the user is enabled to change the default configuration and disable cookies, i.e. block them permanently, by setting the highest protection level.ato.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Below is an explanatory list.
Technical cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the site and allow users to browse the site and take advantage of its features, for example, they allow the storage of previous actions or allow you to save the user's session and / or perform other activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site.ito).
This category also includes analytical cookies that help to understand how users interact with the site by providing information on the last page visited, the number of sections and pages visited, the time spent on the site and each story that emerged during navigation, such as an error message, and help to understand any difficulty that the user encounters in using the site. This information could be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with information from other users so as not to identify a particular user over the other. These cookies are collected and aggregated anonymously and allow the site manager to improve the usability of the site.el sito.
Finally, the functionality cookies allow the site to remember the user's choices, for example the username to provide the latter with a more personalized and optimized navigation. Functional cookies are not essential to the functioning of the Sites, but they improve the quality and the browsing experience. If you do not accept these cookies, the yield and functionality of the site may be lower and access to the contents of the site may be limited.imitato.
Targeting or profiling cookies are used to present content that is more suited to the user and his interests. They can be used to display targeted advertisements, to publish personalized advertisements based on the user's interests or to limit the number of times the user views an advertisement. In addition, they help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the site; the site manager may use these cookies to remember the sites that the user has visited and share this information with third parties, including agencies and advertisers who may use their cookies to collect information on the activities performed by users on the site.sul sito.
Sharing or social network cookies are necessary to allow the user to interact with the Sites through their social account and are used, for example, to express appreciation and to share it with their social contacts.cial.
The site uses or may use, even in combination with each other, cookies:
– of session that are stored on the user's computer for mere technical-functional needs, for the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site; they are deleted at the end of the session hence the name when the browser is closed;browser;
– “persistent cookies that remain stored on the computer hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users. Through persistent cookies, users who access the sites or any other users who use the same computer are automatically recognized at each visit. Third party cookiesrte
When a user uses the site, some cookies not controlled by the site manager may be stored. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that contains content from a third party website. Consequently, the user will receive cookies from these third party services. On third-party cookies, the site manager does not have control over the information provided by the cookie and does not have access to such data. This information is totally controlled by third-party companies as described in their respective privacy policies.y.
The following table shows the third-party cookies on the site. The latter fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party manager and are divided into the following macro-categories:
– Analytical: cookies are used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas, one's e-mail address and password, can be used to profile the user personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions carried out, etc.ecc.).
– Widgets: This category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user in interacting with the program itself, by way of example widgets cookies from Facebook, Google, Twitter.ter).
– Advertising: This category includes cookies used to deliver advertising services within a site..
If the user does not wish to receive third-party cookies on his device, he can, through the links below, access the information and consent forms of said third parties and exclude their receipt..These cookies are not controlled directly by the Site, therefore, to revoke the consent it is necessary to refer to the websites of third parties or refer to the sitehttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to manage preferences on third-party profiling cookies.